Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well here is the first of many blog posting to come.  All it took to get me to sit down and set it all up was a trip to play basketball.  Two weeks ago I stepped on the basketball court for a few pick up games and by the end of the first game I was being helped to the side line with what was later to be diagnosed as a fully ruptured Achilles tendon.  Surgery is now only two days away and I can’t wait to get back on two feet instead of one. Check back later I plan on sharing photos on a regular basis until I'm back out there shooting again.....

1 comment:

  1. Basketball???
    No seriously, man, I thought you got hurt climbing Mt. Whitney or something, trying to get that perfect shot...
    Basketball???
    Good luck with the surgery and hope you get better soon after.

    Sly

    ReplyDelete