Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Achilles saga

Here are few camera phone shots of my foot.  Starting from the top left to right and finishing with the after surgery cast from yesterday.  I can honestly say that I did not have very much pain leading up to the surgery.  Even the actual rupture did not hurt much at all.  And with the exception of a little early morning pain or the oops I shouldn't have put weight on that foot pain I was good.  However now that the surgery is finished I have pain, I guess healing does hurt hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. man, that looks awful! keep your head up, man...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOWWWIIIIEEEEE!!!!!

    I remember seeing you at Ray At Night with that cast on, and MAN, that hurt even me!

    Dude, I honestly hope you are getting better as fast as possible.

    - Glenn

    ReplyDelete